jooles34: (Towel)
[personal profile] jooles34
I am trying desperately not to have a pity party whinge fest at the moment, as whining is all I feel like doing right now. Coupled with that, it is the end of January and it’s cold, wet and miserable.

So, we all need cheering up right?

Here is my plan; reply to this with anything that makes you happy, smile, laugh, go humena, whatever. Whatever cheers you up. A story , a poem, a vid, a pic, porn, seriously anything goes, as long as it makes you smile or bits tingle.

I’ll start. For one reason or another, this never fails to make me smile. Even today. Thank you, Barrowman.


Date: 2012-01-25 12:29 pm (UTC)
shadowcat: (Default)
From: [personal profile] shadowcat

“I regret the events of this weekend. The exact nature of my participation in those events is, however, irrelevant.”

Date: 2012-01-25 12:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jooles34.livejournal.com
I should not smirk so at this! Thank you!

Date: 2012-01-25 12:41 pm (UTC)
shadowcat: (Default)
From: [personal profile] shadowcat
Hee. I love the Hungover Owls Tumbler. :) If you click the pic it takes you to the Tumblr if I did it right.

And you're welcome!

Date: 2012-01-25 12:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jooles34.livejournal.com
That sounds outSTANDING! I will check you later, thank you.

Date: 2012-01-25 12:49 pm (UTC)
shadowcat: (Default)
From: [personal profile] shadowcat
You're welcome! :)

Date: 2012-01-25 12:32 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] samueljames
I assume you've seen this

Date: 2012-01-25 12:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jooles34.livejournal.com
Lol, no I have never seen this! I've only seen Kai doing the version he does. Thanks for sharing!

Date: 2012-01-25 12:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jooles34.livejournal.com
Thanks. Icon is snertchable. Makers name will be in my icon list.

Date: 2012-01-25 12:48 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] samueljames
I'm trying to organise my icons so I can have more Primeval ones but thanks anyway. My fault for having too many fandoms. I'll just stick to my one with the couch of the accidental snuggle.

Date: 2012-01-25 12:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lukadreaming.livejournal.com
Got to share more widely that brilliantly bonkers Ross Kemp Folds site!

Date: 2012-01-25 12:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jooles34.livejournal.com
That had me laughing so hard last night! Thanks for sharing again!

Date: 2012-01-25 02:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thrace-adams.livejournal.com
OH bb, sorry you're feeling rough, here's a couple of things that ALWAYS make me smile.



I can't embed the second but check it out - never fails to make me smile :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTsxF47wx5M

Date: 2012-01-25 03:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jooles34.livejournal.com
Oh my god! The cat one had me snprting at my desk trying not to laugh! Bloody brilliant, thank you.

And unf...Jenson...thank oyu, just thank you.

Date: 2012-01-25 04:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] emyrldlady.livejournal.com
Finally something that made me smile today.

Date: 2012-01-25 06:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thrace-adams.livejournal.com
Awww you *HUGS YOU HARD* I'm glad I could make you smile :D

Date: 2012-01-25 03:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] owensheart.livejournal.com
Here is a vid that always makes me laugh

http://owensheart.livejournal.com/44069.html

(sorry I dont know how to embed media here)

Date: 2012-01-25 03:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jaynedoll.livejournal.com
I found this Sherlock fic today & it makes me smile (what can I say, I'm strange *g*). It's a long fic where Sherlock/Watson from the BBC version get involved in a case & there is torture, angst & smutty sex.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/244826?page=1#comments

Date: 2012-01-25 04:13 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] samueljames
Gorgeous gifs.

Date: 2012-01-25 04:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] luvinthe88and20.livejournal.com
They are I am glad I found them on Tumblr

Date: 2012-01-25 04:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lady-sallie.livejournal.com
I needed this today. I needed the reminder to make the day better after my mom decided to make it a crappy one...I'm taking it back, so here I give to everyone a Free Toaster.

http://freetoaster.cheezburger.com/

It's my happy place, I gladly share.

Date: 2012-01-25 05:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] stargazer60.livejournal.com
ugh...too bad there are so many webistes blocked at my work...so I can't really share anything.

And I think what makes me smile is SO DIFFERENT than what others posted. Just different interests is all!

Wait, I think we all can agree on hot sexy men.

But then again, we all have different opinions on what makes a hot sexy man..

LOL!

I'm making myself smile by my silly, stupid post...

Date: 2012-01-25 05:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] angelkitty101.livejournal.com
A while ago there was a rash of YouTubes of Goths dancing with the Benny Hill music added. There's a trad and an industrial. Here is the industrial. It makes me LOL WAY too much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkFtg0EQYoo

A wee bit of Angel (and part of what made it so much fun)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzr7JSUIIQE&list=FLqWrsTLetjoiI4R-KMiNtSA&index=7&feature=plpp_video

This is more correct than it has any right to be!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGVPEcaMShQ&list=FLqWrsTLetjoiI4R-KMiNtSA&index=20&feature=plpp_video

Oh and here's a bit of pretty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xw0nHZ0Yqs&list=FLqWrsTLetjoiI4R-KMiNtSA&index=35&feature=plpp_video

Date: 2012-01-25 06:12 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] samueljames
Love that Angel clip. Wes doing Angel's accent is great.

Date: 2012-01-25 11:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] deinonychus-1.livejournal.com
WESLEY!!!!!!!! :-)

Date: 2012-01-25 06:14 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] samueljames
That video never gets old. Me and my niece both love it.

So do the Star Trek fans.

title or description

Date: 2012-01-26 03:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aviv-b.livejournal.com
OMG - that's lolarious!!

Date: 2012-01-26 12:44 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] samueljames
I also find it quite hypnotic.

Date: 2012-01-25 11:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aeron-lanart.livejournal.com
Morris dancing with daleks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80363Ezsjvc

Spike's "commentary" in Angel S1x3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwKZT332JSs

various Firefly references in Castle - I particularly like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Sz8iLMayo

Katie McGrath and Colin Morgan in Addams-esque pose

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx96eyrFIm1qdlopfo1_r1_500.jpg

My Dog



Chocolate (see icon)

Date: 2012-01-26 02:37 pm (UTC)
chamilet: (Default)
From: [personal profile] chamilet
Photobucket

Profile

jooles34: (Default)
jooles34

January 2020

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627 28293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 20th, 2026 05:30 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios